BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

7.13.2009

Labyrinth

112 - "RIGHT HERE FOR YOU"

"And whatever he won't do.. I'll do.. Whatever you need.. I'll give to you.. Whenever you cry.. I'll cry with you.. Baby just call on me and I will be right ther.. Right there for you.."

You will never meet the perfect man/woman.. Every individual is flawed.. We are imperfect creatures and it's beyond our control.. So once you meet someone, you look for the "basics", the "must haves".. The "must haves" speaks for itself.. Qualities that are necessary, non-negotiable in a relationship.. For example, your potential mate must have ambition, goals, spirituality, cleanliness, a job, respect for others, etc.. Your potential mate WILL be missing something.. Or SOME THINGS.. It's only natural..

When you begin dating someone, I'm sure they start off with a clean slate.. But more than likely, you both will hit speed bumps.. And those speed bumps can seriously damage your relationship.. So much so, you start to wonder.. And your mind starts to wander.. You think about all the basics you may be missing.. Or you think about the wants you have been craving.. And finally, POOF!! You meet the "unknown".. The Superman or Wonder Woman that's come along to save you and your heart.. Everything seems peachy keen.. But you know, in your heart of hearts, you love your mate.. And you want to make it work.. But you still have this unknown.. This curiousity.. This void has been filled.. Your hunger has been satisfied.. Every step closer to the unknown brings you a step closer to pain.. Eventually SOMEONE will get hurt.. It's never the intention.. That's just the way the cards fold.. So do you continue to inch closer to the depths of the abyss?? Do you play another hand and wish for the best?? That answer my friend, has yet to be determined.. The ball is in your court..

Check..

0 comments: