FLOETRY - "BLESSED"
" Blessed to have another moment.. Some more time spent.. Some more things to get into.. Blessed to have another daydream, another maybe, yeah.. Forget the bang of reload.. the efforts to decode.. This life is a long road.. The objects to be bold.. The lessons are retold.. The prophets are resold.. The mercy is so cold.. We service the download.. So write this down now.. Brand new sound now.. Mix it right now.. Keep me loud now.. I wanna ignite the solar of your plexus.. I see you're restless so take this and trust us.. Chances are there's still a chance.. Give thanks, breathe it in.."
I was on Twitter recently and @DJQUICKSILVA posted:
"GOOD MORNING TWITTS. PLEASE TODAY THANK GOD FOR SOMETHING. STOP ALWAYS COMING TO HIM JUST WHEN TIMES ARE BAD. SOMETIMES HE JUST DESERVES THANKS."

And it made me think.. How often do you pray to God (Allah, Buddha, whomever you believe in) when you're down and out?? How often does he work it out?? If you stand by him, he will stand by you.. He will never fail or leave you wondering.. So stand by him by just saying thank you for the little things.. I've been blessed by just being able to live another minute.. Another hour.. Another day.. I've been blessed to see a bright blue sky and the flowers bloom in springtime.. He has allowed me to smell the oh so sensual smell of Egyptian musk.. I've been blessed enough to be a vessel for human life.. He has blessed me with my five senses.. I'm blessed to have loving parents who have sacrificed so much to make my life better.. I appreciate him for bringing my family closer together.. I thank him for surrounding me with such beautiful friends.. At times, they were more like my family.. But most of all, thank you for personifying my biggest blessing: EMMANUEL JAYDEN..
Peace and blessings ya'll..
6.24.2009
Laying of the Hands
SIgned.. Gaia at 3:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment