BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

12.15.2009

Flag on the Play

"HAIL TO THE REDSKINS"


Hail to the Redskins... Hail victory... Braves on the warpath... Fight for old DC... Run or pass and score... We want a lot more... Touchdown... Let the points soar... Fight on, fight on 'til you have won... Sons of Wash-ing-ton... Rah! Rah! Rah! Hail to the Redskins... Hail victory... Braves on the warpath... Fight for old DC...
This has GOT to be a joke... Whoever created this song must not have known or was in denial about how sorry the Redskins really are... I meant to post this we [The Saints] defeated the Skins, but I was tooooooooooo pressed... I knew this was gonna be a tough game... The Skins have beat us for the past 2 or 3 years and it was always an ugly battle... This game was no different... The Skins lead for most of the game... I even changed the channel; I couldn't watch us lose to some bums... But in true Deadskin fashion, they found a way to lose... Suisham (I call him Swisher Sweet) missed a critical field goal... Dude, its your job to kick footballs all day and you can't do that ?!?!?! People get fired if they unable to do their job... Hint, hint Mr. Snyder... Anyhoo, Drew Brees came thru like he always does and did the damn thang!! I wish we could have blown them out but a win is a win... I can't wait to see Dallas in the 'Dome...
WHODAT NATION!!! GEAUX SAINTS!!! Owwwwwwwwww!!!

0 comments: