LOUIS ARMSTRONG - "WHEN THE SAINTS GO MARCHING IN"
We are traveling in the footsteps... Of those who've gone before... But we'll all be reunited (but if we stand reunited)... On a new and sunlit shore (then a new world is in store)... Oh when the saints go marching in... When the saints go marching in... Oh lord I want to be in that number... When the saints go marching in...
WE WON THE %$#@ING SUPER BOWL!!!!!!! HA!!!!!! To all the haters, we appreciate it... I'm uber excited that we won... Especially against the legend, Peyton Manning... I'm sure Big Archie is happy though... I'm a die hard Saints fan.... And by the way, I'm not from New Orleans, nor have I ever visited the city.... However I'm fascinated by their culture--the food, Mardi Gras, their accents... Everything except them being the murder capital... I'm sure this win will bring a lot of tourism to the city, new fans and even a sigh of relief... The have been rejuvenated and revitalized... Hopefully in the near future I can visit for Mardi Gras.... And get what I've always wanted: BEADS!!! Just kidding... This is my ode to my team.... GEAUX SAINTS!!
.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment