BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

2.15.2010

Dr. Feelgood

ROBIN THICKE - "SEX THERAPY"

Stressed put, uptight, overworked, riled up.. Unleash what you got let's explore your naughty side.. Follow me.. Were we're going we don't need no breadcrumbs.. Can't you see baby?? You're the only one.. You are among the few hot women.. Let me be your medicine.. Cause I got one thing on my mind, I'll be your valetine.. Spread your wings & baby fly away.. It's your body we can love if you want to.. Loud if you want to, scream if you want to.. Just let me love you, lay right here girl don't be scared of me.. Give you sex therapy, give you sex therapy..


This hit is a certified babymaker & the video should be banned in 50 states.. Soft core porn.. Whew! This song makes me think of naughty, dirty thoughts.. It made me realize how theraputic sex can be.. I mean there are times when I just don't feel like it; Work, the baby, the commute, just down right fatigue.. Stress has played a big role in my sex drive lately.. But one thing I know is good sex will have you on cloud twelve.. Shit, great sex will have you on Mars.. No one will be able to piss you off.. The fact that you're dead broke doesn't bother you, everything just seems easier.. Have you ever had loving so good you wanna change your social security number?? Sex so good you wanna shout it from Mt. Everest?? Now THAT'S sex therapy.. Or you may need therapy afterward..

I can sex it up sometimes... *wink*


0 comments: