I'm broke! My pockets are dying from monetary malnourishment.. The cost of living is ridiculous in the
Metro DC area.. Every time I even think about moving out (for the 3rd time--ugh) my paycheck smacks me in the face to show me who's boss.. I wouldn't even be in this predicament if I wasn't young, dumb and irresponsible.. Now I'm older, smarter and broke contemplating bank robberies to fund my growing debts.. My boo most definitely helps me when I ask, but I hate asking other people to help me with problems I got myself into.. Oh, don't get me started on the kids.. Children beat your pockets up worse than Mike Tyson… Daycare, formula, diapers, baby food.. Out-of-fucking-control… I have a plan to tackle these debts better than Ray Lewis.. I've knocked out 3 bills totaling $2500 within 8 months.. I went hungry for awhile but at least I have 3 less people (more like companies) looking for me.. I have a few left though:
Car loan
|
$5000
|
"Tha Kid's" birth
|
$3700
|
Obstertrician
|
$800
|
Credit Card
|
$1500
|
**Let's not EVEN count how much I owe Ma Dukes…
GRAND TOTAL: Too much fucking money!
That's not including my monthly expenses: gas, car insurance, phone bill, rent, childcare, FOOD, etc.. No-fucking-bueno! The faster I pay this shit off, the faster I get away from the parentals… I can't take another year of this but it seems unrealistic… But thank little baby Jesus for tax returns!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment