BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

10.22.2010

Green

"BRAND NEW" - DRAKE

"This here is on some truthful shit...Its seems like everything I do you're used to it...And I hate hearing stories bout who you've been with...That's when I gotta hide what I'm feeling inside....So you still think I am confident and damn...Is this gonna last? Your up on a pedestal, are we moving too fast? Feels Like I'm in crazy competition with the past....That's why I gotta ask: Is anything I'm doin' brand new?"
Before I start, I don't understand the Drake haters all of a sudden... Most of its coming from the same people who thought "The Calm" or "Uptown" was the best shit since sliced bread... I'm not a Drake fan or hater, I'll give props when props are due... He's doing more than most but over exposure can be his downfall... "I'll just hope that you miss me a little while I'm gone"... We would, but we can't...

Let's get this ball rollin'...

Everybody likes new... New car, new draws, new pussy, new dick... When something is brand new, you become so enamored with it... Not quite obsession but more of an infatuation... The same thing applies to relationships... There's no feeling akin to "pre-love"... Before you're actually considered "together", before you have lil' pet names for each other, before you meet the parents... Y'all always want to be around each other, probably sexin' like crazy, and the whole "getting to know you" process brings nothing but smiles... I think people are on their best behavior during the "pre-love" period... I'm sure you're being the best you because you don't want to turn them away or turn them off... Just know true colors & true intentions will eventually show... Whatever you do in the beginning, you have to do that and more to keep your boo interested...

0 comments: