BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

6.05.2009

Blink of An Eye

CHANTE' MOORE- "THIS MOMENT IS MINE"


"Don't look back, there's only things.. You cannot change the past..You're wastin' time asking.. What if you linger on too long?? Pick the roses from the thorns.. Wash with waters of the storm.. See the sun in your bad day..Smell the flowers in my valley.. This moment is mine.. I'm living inside.. I grow with each breath I take.. I cherish my freedom.. I'm sharing my joy.. I'm glowin' like sunshine.. I'm spreading my wings and I fly.. I'm still as the night.. This moment is mine.. This moment is mine.."

I think Chante' said it for me.. It's quite simple.. This moment is mine..I'm living, breathing, smiling, laughing, crying, yelling, and enjoying every second of my life.. There have been bad times.. But I'm still standing.. I'm moving forward with my life.. I refuse to be caught in quicksand.. Being complacent will choke the life out of you.. This moment is mine and I'm taking the next one too.. Manifest destiny.. Carpe diem.. And all that jazz.. Take your moment.. It's yours..


Peace and Blessings ya'll..

0 comments: