ERICK SERMON AND MARVIN GAYE - "MUSIC"
"Put me in the mood with my woman.. Got me in the ear singin' sweet nothings.. Make love out of the mouth, no frontin'.. Like all of a sudden (Just like music).. Taking away your worries and cares.. Any problems music will be right there.. Together match, yo we a perfect pair.. Is that true Marvin? (Yeah music).. Yo to get you to bang this.. Body soul snatcher, universal language.. It be the light, so open up.. This is it, what the f***? (Just like music).. One fly tune to have black and white vibe in one room.. No confrontation, probably all night.. Its just the sensation (Just like music).. Turn on some music.. I got my music. Turn on some music.. I got some music.. Turn on some music.. I got my music.. Just like music.. Music is the soul of a man.. Music makes a happy day.. And music makes the clouds go by baby.. Your music keeps my tears inside my eyes (Just like music).. Your music makes me want to sing.. girl, music is a joy to bring (Just like music).. Music is my heart and soul.. More precious than gold.. Happiness today is just a song away.. I love your music baby.."
Music has re-opened another creative outlet for me: writing.. I love music! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE MUSIC!! My Dad used to put headphones on my tiny ears when I was younger.. I feel that it was him that aroused my love of music.. For the most part I'm open to different types of music though country, opera, and certain kinds of rock have yet to grow on me.. Catracha is me.. Well half of me (if you don't know what catracha means: LOOK IT UP!).. My Spanish lineage most definitely widens my "range" of music.. Afro-Caribbean, Latin beats make me want to bailar (I know, I know.. to "to dance" - forgive me).. Music has brought me new friendships and enhanced old ones.. Music aids me in expressing my feelings when I'm at a loss for words.. Music is an extension of me..
Peace and Blessing ya'll..
6.04.2009
Harmonius Sounds
SIgned.. Gaia at 11:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment