BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

6.02.2009

When Enough is Enough

What does it take for one to realize that what they have/had was really good?? How many times have we caught ourselves in a predictment wherein the one who we loved the most hurts you so bad, the only alternative is to walk away?? Does that make us weak, scared, or even stronger because of it?? The saying is "you don't know what you got 'til its gone".. Why would you even wait that long?? I ask this because I catch myself wondering when enough will be enough..


R. Kelly said it best:

"I'm standing here looking in the mirror.. Saying 'damn' to myself.. I should
have known the day would come.. That she would find somebody else.. And all the
things I took her through.. Shit, I shouldn't have lasted this long.. Now I'm at
this telephone booth calling Tyrone.. Cuz when a woman's fed up.. It ain't
nothing you can do about it.. It's like running out of love.. And then it's too
late to talk about it.."

0 comments: