R. KELLY - "I WISH"
"I wish that I could hold you now.. I wish that I could touch you now.. I wish that I could talk to.. Be with you somehow.. I know you're in a better place.. Even though I can't see your face.. I know your smiling down on me.. Sayin' everything's ok.."
This post is for you.. "I Wish" got me through a tough time after you passed away.. I miss you so much.. There isn't a day that passes by that I don't think about you.. You were a large part of my life and now you're not here to see your baby grow.. As if you didn't already know, your baby had a baby.. And your baby stopped going to school just to work.. I know, I know.. You're probably rolling over in your grave.. But I KNOW that you love for me wouldn't change.. It was an unconditional love.. A strong bond that could never be replaced.. I know that no matter what the circumstances, you loved me beyond a shadow of a doubt.. And I love you like no other.. I am glad that you are no longer in pain but I can't deny the selfish desire to still have you here.. Just keep looking down on me.. You're my guardian angel.. And I'm your "IQ"..
6.09.2009
The Lament of JSB
SIgned.. Gaia at 1:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment