BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

6.17.2009

Yesterday's Simplicity, Today's Complexity

DEBORAH COX - "THE MORNING AFTER"



"Hush don't say a word.. Cause I already know what you're thinking, yeah.. Things just got more complicated.. But we can't fake it.. This is real, so let's just go with it.. We became more than just friends.. Where do we go from here?? After the morning after I let you in.. What's the next move to make?? The morning after.. Hush, don't say a word.. I can't even explain what I'm feeling.. Feeling, lying next to you.. Oooh it feels so good.. Don't let the words ruin the moment.. Please don't say nothing.. I know you might feel guilty babe.. Don't let the mind do the speaking.. Just let the heart do the leading.. Cause we gave each other what we both wanted.. Look at what we've started.."



Friendships between men and women are often complicated.. Sometimes stronger feelings develop and those feelings aren't reciprocated.. I personally don't find it hard to keep a friendship with a man strictly platonic but there have been an occasion or two when it became intricate (to say the least).. Male/female friendships become even more convoluted when the line between friendship and a more romantic relationship is crossed.. This has often happened.. After having sex with a friend, the dynamics of your connection change.. Immediately.. Sex is an intimate act for [most] women.. It's as if our hearts reside within our "sweet spots".. For men.. Well, I can't speak from their point of view.. But I know, from personal experience, the morning after has led to much more than I imagined.. Let's see where this leads to..



0 comments: